Application of the vice
- Vertical and horizontal CNC-controlled milling machines.
- Also allows for conventional clamping, grip clamping and pull-back clamping.
- MS 125-S – ideally suited for use on 5-axis machining centres.
- Clamping of blanks, flame cut and saw cut through the penetration of the hardened and interchangeable grip elements into the workpiece.
- The supporting jaws make it possible to clamp blanks made of the most varied materials and with complex geometries in a reliable and cost-saving manner.
Product features of the vice
- Unparalleled versatility – our modular clamping system combines nearly all options offered by our other tried-and-tested models.
- Spindle with transmitted power – no reduction in clamping force.
- Enlarged power stroke for the reliable clamping of blanks.
- Lost clamping margin 8 mm with pull-down clamping, 3 mm during grip clamping.
- Clamping with a torque wrench (max. 30 Nm) - making it possible to work above the table even with an unfavourable clamping arrangement on the tool.
The range of multi-vices included in the workholding systems selection encompasses such product groups as multi-vices MS 125, accessories (workpiece stops, torque wrenches, clamping claws, aligning and fixing sets), step jaws, base jaws, pivot jaws, master jaw adapters, snap-on parallels, prismatic jaws, and mounting screws. This vice and the system parts are available from stock.
The selection is divided into the categories of
- Multi-vices MS 125
- Accessories for multi-vices
- Conventional clamping
- Grip clamping
- Pull-down clamping
- 5-sided machining
We also make the CAD data associated with all of our system parts available for download in various formats.