Your selection resulted in 1 hits
- Weight: 2046 g
- RoHS: RoHS-compliant
- REACH: contains SVHC materials >0.1% w/w
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated and ground
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated
The thread bore must always be closed for safe functioning, e.g. set screw M 12 x 10.
For specific clamping situations, the standard clamping jaws supplied can be exchanged or replaced (see catalogue drawing: screw ISO 4762 - M8 - 12.9, M max. = 43 Nm).
Additional flexible possibility of fitting with holder 23470.0250 or holding plate for down-hold clamps 23210.0740.
- Mount the floating clamp (M 12 connection thread) onto the device with a wrench (WS 46).
- Adjust the height limit stop and the rotating area with the red sleeve and clamp with a set screw (3 x WS 2.5). When setting the height limit, consider tolerance of workpiece.
- Push the floating clamp downwards.
- Pivot the clamping jaws in as far as possible. The floating clamp contacts the bottom of the workpiece with a slight spring load.
- Tighten the floating clamp with a hexagonal nut (WS 18) having a min. torque of 15 Nm and a maximum torque of 30 Nm. In the clamping process, the workpiece is clamped and simultaneously supported.
- Releasing is done in reverse order.
Datasheet EH 23320. Floating Clamps – combined clamping and locking M 12
As an accessory, we offer clamping jaws with an increased clamping range, refer to 23320.0050-.0058, as well as pivot jaws, refer to 23320.0148-.0156.