Your selection resulted in 1 hits
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated and ground
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated
The thread bore must always be closed for safe functioning, e.g. set screw M 12 x 10.
For specific clamping situations, the standard clamping jaws supplied can be exchanged or replaced (see catalogue drawing: screw ISO 4762 - M8 - 12.9, M max. = 43 Nm).
Additional flexible possibility of fitting with holder 23470.0250 or holding plate for down-hold clamps 23210.0740.
- Mount the floating clamp (M 12 connection thread) onto the device with a wrench (WS 46).
- Adjust the height limit stop and the rotating area with the red sleeve and clamp with a set screw (3 x WS 2.5). When setting the height limit, consider tolerance of workpiece.
- Push the floating clamp downwards.
- Pivot the clamping jaws in as far as possible. The floating clamp contacts the bottom of the workpiece with a slight spring load.
- Tighten the floating clamp with a hexagonal nut (WS 18) having a min. torque of 15 Nm and a maximum torque of 30 Nm. In the clamping process, the workpiece is clamped and simultaneously supported.
- Releasing is done in reverse order.
Datasheet EH 23320. Floating Clamps – combined clamping and locking M 12
The most exciting variety in the realm of workpiece clamping
As an accessory, we offer clamping jaws with an increased clamping range, refer to 23320.0050-.0058, as well as pivot jaws, refer to 23320.0148-.0156.
Contains lead - compliant according to exceptions 6a / 6b / 6c
Contains SVHC substances >0,1% w/w
Contains lead - SVHC list [REACH] as of 10.06.2022
Contains Proposition 65 substances
Lead can cause cancer and reproductive harm from exposure
Free from Conflict Minerals
This product does not contain any substances designated as "conflict minerals" such as tantalum, tin, gold or tungsten from the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjacent countries.