Your selection resulted in 1 hits
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated and ground
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated
- Mount the floating clamp (M 16 connection thread) onto the device with a wrench (WS 55).
- Adjust the height limit stop and the rotating area with the red sleeve and clamp with a set screw (3 x WS 3). When setting the height limit, consider tolerance of workpiece.
- Push the floating clamp downwards.
- Pivot the clamping jaws in as far as possible. The floating clamp contacts the bottom of the workpiece with a low spring load.
- Tighten the floating clamp with a hexagonal nut (WS 24) having a min. torque of 50 Nm and a maximum torque of 115 Nm. In the clamping process, the workpiece is clamped and simultaneously supported.
- Releasing is done in reverse order.
Datasheet EH 23320. Floating Clamps – combined clamping and locking M 16
For custom clamping situation, the standard upper clamping jaw supplied can be replaced by the exchange clamping jaws (23320.0062 / .0064 / .0066).
Contains lead - compliant according to exceptions 6a / 6b / 6c
Contains SVHC substances >0,1% w/w
Contains lead - SVHC list [REACH] as of 08.07.2021
Contains Proposition 65 substances
Lead can cause cancer and reproductive harm from exposure
Free from Conflict Minerals
This product does not contain any substances designated as "conflict minerals" such as tantalum, tin, gold or tungsten from the Democratic Republic of Congo or adjacent countries.